We are currently open!
The Berkshire Inn is now reopening under the Resilience Roadmap outlined by the state of California. We are excited to welcome guests back into our business, but like other businesses across the state and the country, we have had to make some changes to ensure everyone stays safe and healthy. This includes (but is not limited to) the following implementations:
- We are suspending our breakfast service indefinitely
- We are regularly disinfecting all surfaces in common and high traffic areas
- Stayover service has been suspended, however fresh linens are always available upon request
- Common areas are open. Social distancing (6ft apart) must be observed in common areas
- Please wear face masks while in common areas if you have them
- We respectfully ask that if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to someone recently who was diagnosed with COVID-19 that you stay home and visit us once you are well again!
We look forward to welcoming you to our Inn, please contact us if you have any additional questions.